Saturday, 6 November 2010

TREAT HER RIGHT

I pride myself on treating my girl right. Not to big myself up here, but there aren't many guys out there with the old fashioned manners I have. And I'm proud of that.

I open the door for my girl, I carry her gazillion shopping bags for her, I walk on the outside of the pavement when I'm with her, I hold her hand when we walk down the street together, I protect her, I hold her when we're asleep and I'm there for her through all the shit the world throws at us.

I see so many guys not give a shit about the girl they're with, or if they do give a shit they have a very strange way of showing it. Girls like to be taken care of - they might not admit it but they do. I'm in love with my girl and I'm happy to say that I show it.

It's the kind of love where you love everything about the person you're with, even the parts they hate about themselves. I love everything about my girl, and I treat her the way any decent guy should treat a girl.

I think I've shown enough of my 'sensitive' side today, so I'm now going to drink some whiskey and beer like any man should - with my girl.