Thursday, 14 October 2010

7AM's ARE OFF LIMITS

Why do people insist on doing things to disrupt others so early in the morning? Being woken up this early on a weekday is bad enough, but if it happens on a weekend, I may just have to take action.

If you need something doing on a weekend that is going to disrupt your neighbours, WAIT UNTIL AFTER MIDDAY.

A couple of Saturday's ago, I was asleep in bed when I was rudely woken up by my next door neighbour drilling  a fucking hole in the wall. Normally, this wouldn't bother me so much but I was working until 3am, only had a couple hours sleep and could barely open my eyes at 7am.

Naturally, I went to tell my asshole neighbour to keep the noise down. By the look he gave me, he clearly thought I was some idiot who was up partying all night and sleeping all day in bed with a beautiful lady. (He was partly right, I was in bed with a beautiful girl - she was my girlfriend, not a hooker) but instead of partying all night, I was serving drunk people with cheap alcohol.

The morning is my only time to sleep on the weekends. So keep the fucking noise down.

Happy sleeping.